Coming to Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
- From Roissy to Porte de la Villette, around 1 hour by
public transport and 30 minutes by car
- From Orly to Porte de la Villette, around 1 hour by public transport and 30 minutes by car.
- Gare de l’Est to 10 minutes by subway,
- Gare du Nord (Eurostar et Thalys) to 15 minutes,
- Gare Saint-Lazare and Gare Montparnasse to 30 minutes,
- Gare de Lyon to 40 minutes.
Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport
The TGV (high speed train) arrives :
Follow Line 7, direction La Courneuve - 8 mai 1945, station Porte de la Villette.
PC1, 2 and 3, Bus 75, 139, 150, 152, 249 and Noctambus N42, Get off at Porte de la Villette.
Drive highway A1 (from Lille),
A4 (from Strasbourg),
A6 (from Lyon),
A20, A71 and A10 (from Toulouse),
A811, A11 and A10 (from Nantes).
You can access a fee paying car park either from boulevard MacDonald or from quai de la Charente.
Into cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
The conference will be held in the main building, at the CyberBase (Carrefour Numérique), near the Centre des congrès, level -1. There will be signs to indicate the way.